With the development of the times, LCD splicing screens have been used in many fields, such as security, conferences, industry brand display and publicity, etc., and problems will follow. What should we do when there are some general failures and eager to solve them What?
1. What should I do if the LCD splicing screen becomes black when it is powered on normally and cannot be displayed?
1 Don't worry, at this time, the first step is to check whether the power plug, socket, and wiring are loose, and then check whether the switch or remote control is turned on.
2. Check that the red indicator and green indicator of the timer of the LCD splicing screen are on at the same time. If the red indicator is on but the green indicator is not on, there may be a problem with the clock setting, which can be eliminated by resetting.
3. It may be the built-in power supply or the internal drive board of the LCD splicing screen. Check whether the power output is normal. If there is no power output, you can confirm that the power supply is bad; if the power output is normal, it may be the drive board.
2. When there is an external audio, there is an image but no sound
Check whether the sound is set to minimum or silent mode, reset the volume mode, if there is no sound offline, first check whether the external sound cable is damaged and whether the connection is correct.
Three, the LCD splicing screen appears to be blurred
If there is no display or abnormal display in a certain area on the LCD splicing screen, it is called a “fuzzy screen”. At this time, check whether the signal transmission line plugged into the LCD splicing screen is loose or not causing poor contact. If this happens, insert the signal line tightly and fix it, and check whether the problem is solved. If this is not the case; it may be the LCD splicing screen If it is not good, please contact the manufacturer for solutions and seek maintenance personnel.
4. A dark screen appears on the LCD splicing screen
When there is no display on the screen, a splash screen, and the LCD splicing screen is always in a black screen, a dark screen, a splash screen, etc. during advertising, it is called a dark screen. Check whether the output of the power supply is normal. If the output voltage of the power supply is unstable, it can be confirmed that it is caused by a bad power supply. If the power output is normal, you need to replace the drive board and inverter one by one until the fault is eliminated.
5. When the LCD splicing screen appears no signal word
Check whether the internal video cable and the 5V power cord input to the decoder board are loose. If there is no such phenomenon, you need to replace the decoder board or drive board and check whether the fault disappears; there is another situation that the screen will automatically cycle red after power on. Green, blue and other pictures, this is mostly caused by loose signal cables or defective drive boards.
Any electronic product will have problems of this or that, and the LCD splicing screen is the same, but it must be handled properly in order to make these electronic products better serve us.